Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Curved Merry Christmas.


Good afternoon friends, followers and callers by..

Thank you for your kind comments on all recent post, really appreciate them all, lets you know we are not talking to ourselves..LOL

Where has the summer gone, fed up of rain and it's so cold!!! feel sorry for the kids on school holidays..


Sharing another Christmas card, made two again..one for Oyster stamps DT and one for my box..

Lilac & white card.. 7.1/4" x 61/4"..







I die cut the main white card 5.1/2" x 51/4" using Curved Merry Christmas & Blizzard Corner together, to get the  placement I wanted.
This I layered up with White and Lilac mats adhered to main card.






I cut one Alpine Snowflake, plus another snowflake to layer up added Open Studio "Stitched Bows" you get three in the set. this is the largest..

Tiny snowflakes top of the card are waste from the corner die, used White Uni-ball Ink Pen for random dots  and of course Glamour Dust..




All available from.  http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/

Memory Box.
Curved Merry Christmas.  here
Alpine Snowflake.  here
Open Studio Stitched Bows.here
Poppystamps.
Blizzard Corner.here
Uni ball White Ink Pen. here phone 01634 686824
Gems/Glamour dust.  here  


Thank you for stopping by my blog..Pam x



21 comments:

loz said...

WOW!! This is so Beautiful Pam. Another must have die..loz

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Pam,
a wonderful card in frosty colors, I like that very much. You are already so busy with your Christmas cards................. for me the Christmas Template slumber yet ;-)))
Hugs Petra

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful Pam!!You really work wonders with those dies, I just adore the layout of this, so unique and elegant!! Wonderful colour too, frosty and festive! hugs :)

Linda Simpson said...

Love this very much, the design and soft colour palette is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Pam. xxxx

Liz said...

Fabulous, Pam. I love the curvy border at the top. Lots of lovely dies used again and a beautiful colour combination. xx

cuilliesocks said...

hello Pam, what a stunning creation, beautiful dies and design, and I love the soft colour theme,Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
another really gorgeous card.
Wonderful use of those super dies, and your colour choice is great.
I can't say we have not had a wonderful summer here as we have only had 2days rain out of about 40 days.
I think you need to move near me as it hardly ever rains where I live. LOL.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pam. I love the curved Merry Christmas die and wonderful corner. The colours are beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

stunning ,like all your cards.x

Trish said...

Beautiful card Pam ,your work is beautiful

Anonymous said...

love this card so elgant !
Elma

Patricia said...

Wow! Oh! Wow! another stunner.
I love it
Have a good day
Patricia x

Unknown said...

Good morning Pam what a beautiful card I love everything about this one the colours and the design are wonderful. I hope you don't mind if I pinch some of your ideas
WhYs the weather like back home as it's red hot down here in Devon.
Have a lovely day

Debs xxx

GillieG said...

Another beautiful card. Thank you

Unknown said...

Really pretty Pam. Love the colour you've chosen and the delicate cut corner.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! Fantastic design, Pam - WOWOWOW! Love the 3D snowflake and the way you used the little punched out snowflakes on top - it's beautiful! xo

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! Fantastic design, Pam - WOWOWOW! Love the 3D snowflake and the way you used the little punched out snowflakes on top - it's beautiful! xo

Jacee said...

Wow, another gorgeous creation Pam!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandy said...

Beautiful!
Sandy xx

Sandy (tort) said...

I love this one Pam beautiful.

Sandy